This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my terms & conditions for more info.
This month we have been working with Channel Mum and Cadbury’s Dairy Milk Buttons to create our very own memory lane.
What is a Memory Lane?
The memory lane tool has been created by Cadbury’s Dairy Milk Buttons and is a way of capturing and remembering those precious little shared moments of joy that you experience with your children. It’s more about the everyday things rather than the big events such as family holidays. It’s the things that you do on a regular basis with your children, it can be anything from reading a bedtime story to playing lego together.
I believe that being a parent you can often overlook the little things which can actually mean quite a lot. We tend to get so absorbed in day to day life whether that be work, looking after the children, cleaning the house or ferry kids from one activity to the next. Sometimes it’s nice to just stop for a minute and really appreciate the little things and everything that we have. The Memory Lane tool can help you with this.
How To Create your own Memory Lane
- To create your own Memory Lane the first thing that you need to do is visit the Memory Lane website. You can do this either on your phone or tablet although your phone is best.
- Choose up to 7 photos that you wish to use for your Memory Lane. You can upload these from Facebook or from your camera phone.
- Add in your name and the name of your child and click ‘create film’.
- Now you just have to wait for your Memory Lane to be prepared. There is an option to put in your email address and phone number so you can be notified when it’s ready.
- Once completed you’ll receive a link to your very own Memory Lane.
- Click play to view your film and enjoy!
Watch our Video