I love car boot sales. I get a real rush from going along and not knowing what treasures you may find. I love digging through other people unwanted possessions to see if I can find a bargain. However as much as I love all of this I don’t love early mornings on a weekend! I have to get up early every day of the week and be semi compos mentis, I really don’t want to have to do it at the weekends too. So when I was invited to try out a new Car Boot app called Shpock that I could use from the comfort of my own home I jumped at the chance.
‘With Shpock – the boot sale app for beautiful things – you’ll find the most beautiful things in your neighborhood and sell your things quickly to other people around you.’
What I like about Shpock…
- It’s free, easy to install, easy to register and easy to use.
- You can type in whatever you are looking for into the search bar and it automatically brings up these items by closest distance to you.
- You have the ability to like any of the items that you are interested in so that you can come back to them later.
- There is even a free category where people are giving away items completely free!
- It’s free to list and sell your own items.
- There’s a whole lot of free going on there!
What I dislike about Shpock…
- My only small criticism is that I wish the distance away calculator was in miles and not Km. I’m not good with Km.
If like me you enjoy car boots sales but have an aversion to early mornings at the weekends then I’d definitely recommend checking out the Shpock App. The app can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices.
*Post contains affiliate links*