This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my terms & conditions for more info.
A great way to make a big change to the look and feel of your home is to update your windows. New windows can really bring an old property back to life and these days you have some many options in terms of colour that you can choose what you like to suit your overall theme; whether that be rustic charm or modernism.
In previous years the windows of a building were always an afterthought, they were simply a functional element of the home to let in light and air. These days however the windows can form the basis of the whole design for the building and generally the bigger the better. Wood, or wood-based, windows and doors can really bring out the beauty and quality of your home.
Here is 6 reasons why you should consider using wood windows in your home…
6 Reasons to Use Wood Windows
- A bespoke wood window can be like a beautiful piece of furniture in your home which you can accessorize either with soft furnishings or your favourite trinkets.
- Factory-finished wood windows and doors can come in pretty much any colour or translucent stain.
- They can also be two colours (dual-coloured) – one colour on the outside and another on the inside.
- Wood windows can be simply re-decorated to suit your changing interior design schemes.
- Wood windows and doors are available with a variety of hardware from ultra-modern to classic solid brass.
- WWA windows and doors are quality alternative to PVC-U double-glazing.
Post in collaboration with the Wood Windows Alliance
‘The Wood Window Alliance (WWA) is a group of more than 20 manufacturers (and in total some 40 organisations) from across the UK’s wood window industry, committed to working together to drive up standards, promote quality wood windows and doors and make wood the number one choice in the UK market.’