This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my terms & conditions for more info.
This year I am determined to save even more money than we did last year. We tried all sorts of different ways last year, some of them worked and some did not! The great thing about running a weekly thrifty linky is all of the fabulous posts that get linked up each week full of new ideas of ways to save.
One of the fastest ways we’ve made some quick cash is by selling any unwanted items that we have lying around the house. There are several ways that we have sold unwanted goods in the past, these include the following…
- Car boot sales
- Online sites such as *musicMagpie for selling CD’s, DVD’s, Games etc
- Shpock app -Read my review here
- Sell your old printer ink cartridges on sites such as The Recycling Factory
- Using local selling sites on Facebook
- Sell on Ebay and send the items using companies such as TNT Direct
- Going to high street shops such as CEX to sell old video games
- Using *Preloved to sell your unwanted furniture & household items
We sell everything that we no longer need from kiddies toys to clothes we no longer wear. I love the fact that we are not only making a bit of extra cash but also stopping the items going to landfill. It’s a win, win situation.
If you know of any other places for selling second-hand items that I have missed I’d love to know about them and if you like to save money yourself please do join in with my Thrifty Thursday linky. It runs every week and everyone is welcome as long as the posts are about saving money.
Pin for later?